VortexHealing® Code of Ethics for practitioners
- Practitioners must practice ethically,
with high motives and ideals.
- Statements to clients must be made
in a spirit of compassion and truthfulness.
- Practitioners must remember that they
are providing, in addition to specific healing techniques,
a sense of nurturance and compassion.
- A practitioner shall not attend a
client while under the influence of alcohol or mind-altering
drugs, or while sick with a communicable disease.
- A practitioner shall not engage in
illegal, immoral or improper conduct with a client, nor
encourage such behavior. In particular, a practitioner shall
in no way instigate a sexual advance nor tolerate one from
- A practitioner may not treat a child,
if a parent or legal guardian is not present.
- The practitioner has a responsibility
to maintain the client's health to the highest possible
- Practitioners shall not make medical
diagnoses, advise about a particular course of medical treatment,
nor give "guarantees" about the outcome of sessions.
- Clients who do not improve or who
clearly need medical help must be advised to seek expert
medical attention, whether VortexHealing sessions are continued
- Client confidentiality must be maintained
(within the limits of the law).
- If another therapy is used in conjunction
with VortexHealing, the client must be informed and agree
to its use beforehand. The use of other therapies should
also be noted in the client's records for that session.
- Fees charged must be ethical and fair;
clients must not be exploited for financial gain.
- Practitioners can offer clients feedback, but should not try to control their private lives or make decisions for them.
- Advertising must be ethical, and exaggerated
claims are prohibited.
- Practitioners must not publicly belittle
or criticize colleagues in any way that casts doubt on the
colleagues' professional competence. Practitioners must
uphold the honor and reputation of the profession at all
- The practitioner must respect the
ethical, religious and political beliefs of their clients
- Practitioners must accept responsibility
for informing themselves of local laws and regulations pertaining
to energy healing, including but not limited to: any laws
restricting the use of energy healing, any requirements
or licenses needed for practicing healing in a home or office,
any laws or regulations regarding insurance, etc. Records
of client sessions should be kept whether required legally
is a registered service mark of Ric Weinman. All rights reserved.
This mark can only be used by certified VortexHealing practitioners
who have also signed a service mark license agreement
with Ric Weinman.